Great that nowadays we have so many options from all over places.
I think the most important part to choose your photographer and videographer will be:-
- Smooth communication between both party via any medium. (sms, email and phone calls)
- I think any potential clients need to know rough price for video/photo service asap. So i hate it when it's hard to get to know the price list and in order for me to know the price, i have to go to their office. Wth, seriously, it turn me off. But depends, maybe certain people dun mind. But i do. For me, check the price first. If ok, meet them. Ask as many questions as can. See their albums. Go home and think for a few weeks. Make decision and pay deposit.
- Yang paling penting harga mereka memenuhi budget anda.
- Ada chemistry di antara photographer dan anda.
- Nice and consistent outcome on screen and printing.
I dun care if the company/people are new in the industry as long you know how to show your care to your potential customers. So at the end, i stick to my early decision. Paid the deposits, so here are our official photographers and videographer for the big day:-
Photographer: Mohd Razali
Videographer: Avicenna Studio
Photographer & Videographer: Avicenna Studio
Shot by Avicenna Studio
Shot by Mohd Razali
Dah hire dua2 photographers yang best ni hopefully aku n alip tak kaku la nanti masa nk pose kalo tak membazir je kan.