Thursday, June 16, 2011

Decent attire please!

I haven't take my sijil kursus kahwin yet for few reasons:-

Monday:
I wore long cardigan. and i think i wore pretty decent inner tshirt too but when im ready to go to the Masjid after lunch, i just notice my jeans looks tight. Sigh so i cancel my plan on Monday.

Tueday:
I wore decent shirt and straight cut jeans and im ready to pick my sijil kahwin but then i notice my shirt didn't really cover my back 'properly'. Sigh.

Wednesday:
I wore proper long dress with the long tshirt inside but i feel it's lil bit tight at the hands part? errr i dun feel comfortable wut if they look at me 1 kind?

Thursday:
I wear long cardigan and proper not tight dark jeans but i forgot i wear a bit tight tshirt inside the cardigan. Grrrrrr!

Friday:
I should wear Baju kurung tomorrow. Full stop!


This is da probs when u working in 'casual' office environment.

5 comments:

Alia said...

rai. best giler kot pegi keje sempoi pakai jeans. xyah gosok hari2. wahhhhhh. jeles. jeles.

LisaLisut said...

hehe..tangguh smpai jumaat tu..i rs ok je kot yg long cardigan n jeans.tp tula kan.kita mst rs kurang sng skit rs mcm tak sdp hati..
yes.pick up on friday pakai bj kurung k.haha.tp hari tu i suruh tunang i je g turun ambik kat masjid..sbb i'm not cover up my hair..

Rai said...

Alia: ahahaha mmg best sbb shawl pon i tak gosok. tp pas kahwin kena gosokkan baju laki. gulp.

Lisa: bagusnyer tunang u rajin dia layan u. bf i jgn harap dia nk layan i. ahaha sindrik nyerh stuffs, sindrik handle.

shura shushi said...

Kena proper eh nak ambik sijil kursus kawin??

**muka tak tahu ape-ape**

c0p bestnye opis u xpayah pkai casual! jeles!

Rai said...

Shura: hehe kena proper sbb nk amik kat opis dlm masjid. Dalam kawasan masjid rasa macam tak manis je if berpakaian tak sopan sgt.

Post a Comment